Water Supply Planning
Water Resources Plan 2040Water Resources Plan 2040 (DRAFT)
Water Resources Plan 2040 (DRAFT) Appendices
2015 Urban Water Management Plan
MMWD's 2015 Final Urban Water Management Plan (UWMP) is now available. The Board of Directors adopted the plan at its meeting on June 7, 2016.
- Existing water supplies and transmission system
- Projected water demands in the MMWD’s service area over the next 25 years
- Projected water supplies available to MMWD over the next 25 years, the reliability of that supply, and general plans for water supply projects
- Current and planned water conservation activities
- A water shortage contingency analysis
- A comparison of water supply and water demand over the next 25 years under different hydrological assumptions
- Normal year
- Single dry year
- Multiple dry years
The district held two public hearings on the plan, the first at the April 19 MMWD Board of Directors’ meeting to accept public comment on the plan, and the second at the May 17 board meeting to respond to the comments.
If you have any questions about the UWMP or the process for updating it, please contact Lucy Croy, Assistant Engineer, at (415) 945-1590, (email@example.com).
2010 Urban Water Management Plan
MMWD's 2010 Urban Water Management Plan (UWMP) was approved by the Board of Directors in July 2011. MMWD developed the plan in compliance with the California Urban Water Management Planning Act, which requires such a plan every five years from urban water suppliers with 3,000 or more service connections or supplying 3,000 or more acre-feet of water per year.
Public Hearing Held
MMWD held a public hearing to receive comments on the 2010 UWMP on July 6, 2011. Following the hearing the MMWD Board of Directors approved the plan.