- Bolinas-Fairfax Road (between Azalea Hill and Highway One) – Marin County Department of Public Works has closed this road.
- Bon Tempe Dam Road – Closed. Bon Tempe remains open for fishing.
- Concrete Pipe Road (between 5-corner & Bolinas-Fairfax Road) – Closed due to two major slides.
- Lower Eldridge Grade (between Filter Plant Road and Lakeview Road) – Closed. It will remain closed until repaired. Repairs may take a couple months.
- Shafter Grade Road – Impacted by a large slide. Bikers, hikers and horses may proceed with caution.
- Sky Oaks Road – Open.
- Upper Peters Dam Road (between the dam and intersection with Continental Cove) – Closed due to a large fallen fir tree that has taken down PG&E and AT&T lines.
- Other Road and Trail Storm Damage – Many other roads and trails on the watershed have suffered storm damage such as slides and downed trees. Please stay alert and use caution. Notable routes include San Geronimo Ridge Road, Deer Park Road, Old Railroad Grade and East Portal, Pine Mountain Tunnel Road, Shadyside Trail, and Fish Grade Trail.
For questions, email email@example.com. We are available during normal business hours, Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Click here to report watershed issues.
Click here to download a watershed map.