Please use this form to reserve your Water Conservation Walk (grades 3-5). All programs are free and are offered on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to change or cancellation at any time. To qualify, schools must be located in the Marin Municipal Water District’s service area.
• Minimum of 20 students required.
• A typical field trip lasts 2½ hours.
• Field trips take place at Lake Lagunitas.
• There is an optional classroom visit 1-2 weeks prior to the field trip, which lasts about 45 minutes.
• Bus reimbursements are available, up to $500 per school, on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please mark your first and second preference for field trip dates and times.
If yes, please provide first and second choice of day/time below.
Please choose a date 1-2 weeks before your first choice field trip.
Please choose a date 1-2 weeks before your second choice field trip.
Once we have scheduled your request, we will contact you via phone or email to confirm the date(s). We will then mail an official reservation form. A signed reservation form must be returned to officially hold your spot for a field trip. Once we receive the reservation form we will send maps with driving directions plus student permission slips. Signed permission slips will be collected on the day of the field trip. If you have any questions about your field trip, please contact email@example.com. We are looking forward to seeing you and your students soon!
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field